Palliative Medicine - Miami, Florida
Miami Cancer Institute (MCI), a rapidly growing and evolving community based "academic" cancer center (part of Baptist Health South Florida, the leading hospital system in south Florida) is seeking a Palliative Medicine physician to join its expanding Palliative Medicine Division at both MCI and Baptist Health. The state-of-the-art 395,000 square foot Cancer Institute serves south Florida, the Southeastern region of the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Baptist Health South Florida (now an 11 hospital system) one of the most financially secure health systems in the United States, opened the Miami Cancer Institute in January 2017.
- The physician medical staff at the Cancer Institute already includes over 80 physicians and surgeons, and there is a dynamic strategic growth plan in place.
- You will join three other Palliative Medicine physicians in this vital, established and highly thought of Division.
- Outpatient practice in a unique and patient/family-oriented suite, built specifically for the Symptom Management and Palliative Medicine Division.
- The Institute is a full service cancer facility, encompassing sophisticated medical oncology care (including stem cell transplantation and Car-T Cell therapy), surgical oncology (including sub-specialty surgeons in all diseases), radiation oncology (including arguably the best-equipped radiation oncology division in the nation) and a full clinical research division.
- The Miami Cancer Institute enjoys a deep and functional alliance with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, with an emphasis on standards of care and clinical trials.
- The compensation package is extremely competitive, is non-wRVU based and includes a quality bonus incentive. In addition, a comprehensive benefits and relocation package is offered.
- Miami Cancer Institute's physical location in Miami-Dade County, just south of the city of Coral Gables, is within 10 to 20 minutes of several ideal communities, with excellent public and private schools, in which you and your family can find a wide array of housing opportunities.
- In addition to Miami's wonderful year-round weather, one would have easy access to the cities of Miami and Miami Beach, which have become international destinations. They offer an array of recreational opportunities, shopping, the arts and professional and collegiate sports.
- Miami's airport, 20 minutes from the Institute, offers a vast option of domestic and international flights.
To be considered for this position please contact me:
Vice President of Physician and Advanced Practice Search
Cross Country Search
Apply for Palliative Medicine - Miami, Florida
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.