Permanent Outpatient Internal Medicine Faculty Physician Job in Hartford, CT - UCONN Health
- Openings in Farmington and Simsbury.
- Clinical duties are 100% outpatient.
- Opportunity to collaborate with colleagues in a well-established department.
- The Department shares call responsibilities: weekday call 1-2 days/month, 4 weekends/year.
- Participate in many campus-wide educational activities.
- UCONN Health is located in Farmington, CT, mid-way between New York City and Boston, and within commuting distance of New Haven. UConn Health is a growing organization composed of the schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine; Graduate Programs in Biomedical Sciences, Public Health, and Clinical and Translational Research; the UCONN John Dempsey Hospital; and the faculty practice.
The Farmington Valley is a wonderful place to raise a family and has many outstanding schools and neighborhoods. The area was recently named one of the 10 Best Places To Live in the United States by Kiplinger's magazine. It has a four season climate and is within two hours of Boston and New York City.
UConn Health is an affirmative action employer, in addition to an EEO and M/F/V/PWD/PV employer.
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact Selena Dickherber
Please reference Job Position ID 165719 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Outpatient Internal Medicine Faculty Physician Job in Hartford, CT - UCONN Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.