Permanent PMR Physician Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- is the Middle East's leading provider of specialized post-acute healthcare services including long-term care, post-acute rehab, transitional care and home healthcare.
- has JCI, CARF and Stroke and Wound Care accreditation.
- owns and manages long-term care facilities that are fully licensed hospitals with ICU-level capabilities and round-the-clock medical and nursing care from some of the best doctors and nurses from Europe, North America and the Middle East.
- Primarily outpatient clinic with minimal inpatient consult/rounding requirement.
- Our exceptional hospitalist/ICU/pediatric service provides 24/7 coverage and handles admissions.
- You will enjoy richer staffing levels than similar US facilities.
- Outstanding package includes salary, benefits, relocation and annual travel expenses.
- Candidates must have US/UK/Canadian/New Zealand/Australian training and at least two years of post-specialist experience to qualify at Consultant level.
If interested, please contact:
Apply for Permanent PMR Physician Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.