- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Full relocation package
- New Hem/Onc Fellowship approved!
STATUS: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Lipson Cancer Institute
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (636 beds)
- The Sands Constellation Center for Critical Care has opened as an addition onto RGH. This new 7-story building will feature 23 new operating rooms, 108 private acuity-adaptable inpatient rooms.
- This will also house a new oncology inpatient floor with 36 private patient rooms.
- This new inpatient floor is fully equipped with protected environment, positive pressure, HEPA filtrated rooms to provide optimized care for patients diagnosed with Acute Leukemia and other Hematologic Malignancies.
- The Lipson Cancer Institute brings high quality cancer care right to Rochester and the Western New York region:
- Treats over 4,500 new cancer and blood disorder patients each year
- Enrolls over 275 patients a year in clinical trials
- Here, our comprehensive team consists of experts in hematology/oncology, radiation oncology, and surgical oncology to treat the unique needs of each patient.
- We provide clinical leadership and services to the Mary M Gooley Hemophilia Center , the oldest free standing Hemophilia Treatment Center in the US.
- First and only intra-operative radiation therapy program in Western New York
- Join our 40+ cancer expert program.
- Support system includes: fellows, IM residents, APPs, nurse navigators, social workers, support groups
- Specialties throughout Lipson Cancer Institute: Rad therapy, Med/Onc, Surg/Onc, Breast, BMT, Pathology, Cytology, etc!
- Malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan , 403(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
Molly Caldwell, Physician Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION DO; MD
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Hematology/Oncology Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.