Nephrologist - Atlanta, GA-Georgia Nephrology Associates
Georgia Nephrology Associates is seeking to hire two full time nephrologists in the Gwinnett County area. Preferred start date immediately and early 2022 but flexible.
Position 1 - Clinical Nephrologist with training in Transplant favored
Position 2 - Clinical Nephrologist with interest and experience in Clinical Research favored
• Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Training Program
• American Board Certification in Internal Medicine
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
About the Practice:
Since the 1970’s, our practice has set the standard for quality of care for patients with kidney disease in Atlanta and its suburbs. As the largest nephrology practice in Georgia, our physicians, advanced practitioners and support staff serve renal patients in a number of clinics, in-center and home dialysis units and hospital systems. Unique services include intravenous infusion therapy, renal transplant clinic, APP-led CKD education, research studies and clinical trials. We have pride in Georgia Nephrology and prefer physicians who wish to make a long-term commitment to our practice.
Attractive benefits of joining our practice include:
• Competitive starting salary with bonus structure
• Call 1:5
• Competitive Benefits Package
• Malpractice Insurance Coverage
• Partnership Track
• Medical Directorships & Joint Venture Investments
Want to know more about this opportunity or other nephrology jobs across the U.S.? You may email your CV directly to Calli.Norris@fmc-na.com.