This is an immediate opportunity for a full-time or part-time nephrologist to join a nephrology group practice in gracious and beautiful Charleston, West Virginia. The group currently consists of three nephrologists and three mid-levels. The group covers tertiary care hospitals with all aspects of nephrology. The office uses Epic electronic medical records. The practice holds medical directorships at three FMC outpatient and one inpatient dialysis units. Calls are divided equally among practice nephrologists .
- Salary: starting at 300K with an additional productivity incentive.
- Option to work part time 2-3 weeks per month is available.
- Dialysis medical directorship after first year.
- Paid time off is four weeks.
- Partnership after 2-3 years for qualified candidates.
- Paid malpractice insurance, CME, and other work related expenses.
- The practice qualifies to sponsor J-1 Visa.
Charleston is the capital city of West Virginia and has a metropolitan draw area of roughly 250K residents. There are medical and dental schools, universities, and good public and private education options for a young professional family.
For inquiries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org