Cardiologist / Cardiology Putnam
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
We have MORE Options for your Career in Non-Invasive Cardiology
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Heart & Vascular Institute at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated health care system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice alongside nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
The executive leadership of HHC has embarked on a vision to develop the Hartford HealthCare Heart & Vascular Institute into a world class center that will be nationally recognized for clinical excellence and clinical research. This vision will be accomplished by recruiting world class physicians like you to join our busy and accomplished physicians.
We are offering outstanding opportunities to practice the full spectrum of Clinical Cardiology
- Modern practice sites with experienced support staff & full cardiac testing
- Opportunity for diagnostic catheterization, advanced imaging, heart failure and programmatic development (i.e., women's health, cardio-oncology)
- Join a physician-led medical group with best-in-class operations and a dedicated focus on addressing physician wellness
- Enjoy instant volume, a large internal referral network, a welcoming medical community, and seasoned colleagues
- Access to the Hartford HealthCare Physician Leadership Institute, an intensive training program designed specifically for physicians with an interest in leadership
- Access to a world class Innovation Center: Start-ups, new technology, Digital Health
To learn more about the Heart &Vascular Institute, please visit the following link: https://hartfordhealthcare.org/services/heart-vascular. Interested in learning more about our opportunities? Email Pam Lasser, Physician Recruiter @ email@example.com or call/text at 860-306-8009.
Apply for Cardiologist / Cardiology Putnam
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.