Critical Care Opportunity in North Central Florida
- 12 hour shifts - 7 am - 7 pm / 1 MD 7 pm - 7am
- 15 shifts per month / 3-5 block shifts / day and night shifts
- 34-bed Med / Surg ICU with approx. 10-beds focused on neuro ICU. 8-bed CVICU. All with 24-hour physician coverage.
- ACGME accredited residency program with potential teaching opportunities
- Open ICU model with mandatory intensivist consults
- Board certification / board eligibility in critical care
This is an employed opportunity through ICC Healthcare which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time and allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Additional practice opportunities and models: PRN, part-time, locums, and travel opportunities
About ICC Healthcare:
- The largest and fastest growing intensivist group in the US with over 300 physicians and more than 70 APPs
- ICC Healthcare joined with HCA, one of the nation's largest Healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced.
- We provide patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve
About Ocala Health:
- Two-hospital health system (Ocala Regional: 290-beds, West Marion: 186-beds) and 3 freestanding EDs
- The region's only Level II Trauma Center and DNV certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Consistent growth and impressive investment in capital improvements for several years
- Growing graduate medical education (GME) partnering with University of Central Florida (UCF) to train the next generation of physicians
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family; including top-notch educational options. Marion County boasts winding pathways canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Marion County has a population of approximately 365,000 and growing. Ocala is conveniently located one hour from both coasts and one hour north of Orlando.
Apply for Critical Care Opportunity in North Central Florida
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.