Physician • Cardiology
The UCHealth Heart and Vascular team in Colorado Springs is adding a full time, fellowship trained in non-invasive Cardiology. Board certification in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease are required.
Here are a few good reasons to join our thriving cardiology team in Colorado Springs:
- Our team is a collaborative, cohesive group that includes 27 providers. This practice thrives on providing outstanding cardiac care in southern Colorado.
- Call is 1:9.
- You'll care for patients at UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central and UCHealth Memorial Hospital North.
- Our clinics are located on the hospital campuses.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Physician • Cardiology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.