At UCHealth, our mission is simple- to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Primary Care- Yosemite is looking for a board-certified internal medicine physician to join our established practice in Lone Tree, Colorado.
Here are some of the reasons to join us:
• 36 patient contact hours per week with a flexible schedule to support work-life balance
• You'll work with a collegial team of highly respected clinicians
• With the UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital around the corner, you'll have access to a comprehensive network of specialists when your patients need additional care
• EPIC electronic medical record
• Our call schedule supports work-life balance, after-hours call is strictly by phone
At UCHealth, we're looking for talented and inspired people - those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. We want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
• Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
• Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
• Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
• 4-day work week and flexible schedules available
Join a world-class health system whose medical group has more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers serving 12 major hospitals and more than 150 clinics and surgery centers throughout the Front Range of Colorado and southern Wyoming.
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.