Trauma Surgery / Surgical Critical Care - Murray, UT - Intermountain Medical Center
- Intermountain Trauma Surgery group is seeking one BE/BC surgeon in General Surgery and Surgery Critical Care to join the group of 6 Trauma Surgeons
- Applicant will have completed Surgical Critical Care fellowship and General Surgery Residency
- Position requires ability to perform all aspects of adult emergency general surgery, trauma surgery and surgical critical care
- ACS verified Level 1 Trauma Center since hospital opened in 2007
- 3,000 trauma admissions annually with 85% blunt / 15% penetrating
- Practice at only one hospital, Intermountain Healthcare's Intermountain Medical Center (IMC), an academic tertiary care facility and the flagship hospital for Intermountain Healthcare
- Call will be approximately 5-6-nights call per month in addition to rotating daytime service weeks
- Full Intermountain benefits
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 38,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. We own or support 17 community clinics serving uninsured and low-income patients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. The Salt Lake City area was ranked as the best place to live in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour's drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day's drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA's Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is also in Salt Lake City.
Apply for Trauma Surgery / Surgical Critical Care - Murray, UT - Intermountain Medical Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.