Join Active Vascular surgery Practice in KC
Kansas City Vascular & General Surgery is seeking a board-certified vascular surgeon to join their dynamic, expanding group in 2021.
- Board certified or board eligible in vascular surgery
- Eligible for licensure in Kansas and Missouri
- Call coverage 1:5
- Partners have extensive experience in endovascular techniques as well as open surgical approach to aortic, carotid, peripheral vascular disease and vascular access surgery
- Practice features a high volume of interventional cases including thoracic stents and bypass
- Clinic boasts an I-CAVL accredited lab and readily available space for a new physician
- Exemplary staff with highly trained, experienced professionals incorporating advanced practice nurses to enhance surgeon efficiency
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others.
Apply for Join Active Vascular surgery Practice in KC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.