Vascular Surgeon Needed in Western Indiana
Western Indiana based Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Vascular Surgeon to join their team and meet the growing need for vascular services
- Must be USA board eligible/board certified in vascular surgery for consideration
- Full-time Surgery Schedule
- Call per month: 10 days per month
- Extra compensation for additional call
- Average number of outpatients: 20 ? 25 patients per day
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Aorto-iliac occlusive disease
- Carotid Disease
- Femoral Popliteal Occlusive disease
- Dialysis access
- Venous Disease Management
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work.
- The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation?s top ?physician friendly? states due to its favorable malpractice status.
- The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local economy.
- Offerings include highly-ranked public and private schools and diverse cultural activities.
Apply for Vascular Surgeon Needed in Western Indiana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.