Join Active Surgery Practice in Eastern Carolina
North Carolina based Health System is dedicated to quality and compassionate care across the Coastal Carolina region.
- The flagship of the health system is a 350-bed full service medical center housing a complete complement of inpatient and outpatient services with the latest technology.
- Health System employs 2,500 dedicated team members.
- They have physician practices in various specialties spanning four counties.
- The General Surgeon will perform bread & butter general surgery cases
- The Surgeon may also coordinate care with other surgical specialties as needed.
- This physician conducts consults and patient visits in both the outpatient and inpatient setting, prescribes medications, treatments, follow-up care and recommends referrals to patients for further care as clinically appropriate
- Minimum Requirements: Possession and maintenance of a Physician's License from the State of North Carolina and certifications from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
- Must be USA BE/BC in general surgery and a member in good standing of the Medical Staff of the hospital.
- Comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees as well as benefits to part time plus and part time employees.
- Practice is made up of over eighty physicians, and mid-level providers who provide care to patients spanning four eastern North Carolina Counties.
- Located in eastern North Carolina
Apply for Join Active Surgery Practice in Eastern Carolina
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.