Milwaukee Critical Care Team-Signing Bonus & Subspecialty Support
- Practice critical care & pulmonary medicine with the ability to sub-specialize
- 1:7 call schedule
- Inpatient & outpatient services including hospital consultation, diagnostic & navigational bronchoscopy, and endobronchial ultrasound
- Support from a highly-skilled critical care nursing team
- Major tertiary care center with 24-bed ICU
- Acute care hospital with 10-bed ICU
- Advanced, state-of-the-art technology & equipment
Compensation & Benefits
- 2-year salary guarantee + bonuses
- Signing bonus
- Continuing medical education reimbursement
- Professional dues, licenses & memberships
- Full benefits package with health & wellness plans & retirement with employer match
Milwaukee, Wisconsin is located on Lake Michigan's western shore and home to over 590,000 residents. Enjoy all the different music, food & cultural festivals, breweries, farm-to-table restaurants, diverse neighborhoods, art & history museums, and tons more! Short, easy drives to Chicago (106 miles) & Green Bay (134 miles).
Apply for Milwaukee Critical Care Team-Signing Bonus & Subspecialty Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.