Western Pennsylvania- Great Sign-on, Educational Loan Assistance, Above Median C
Provide full-time, outpatient care for all ages in brand new office building, conveniently located near Penn State University.Employed position. Join our Physician Led Organization of over 200 providers.
- Benefits/Incentives Highly Competitive Compensation; above national survey median, and guaranteed for two years
- $25,000 Sign-On Bonus (For 3 Year Commitment. Higher sign-on potential for longer commitment or in lieu of Educational Loan Assistance)
- Up to $100,000 Educational Loan Assistance
- Up to $10,000 Relocation Assistance
- Experienced Candidates preferred
- Teaching Opportunity in our Unopposed Family Medicine Residency Program
- J-1 Visa candidates will be considered
- 40 Hours and $3,000 Annual CME Allowance
- 25 Days PTO Annually
- 10 Sick Days Annually
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice including Tail Coverage
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement with Employer Match
Great family-friendly communities.Easy drive to State College, PA.
Apply for Western Pennsylvania- Great Sign-on, Educational Loan Assistance, Above Median C
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.