Help start a Cath Lab at this County Hospital in Northwestern TN
This hospital is seeking a talented and ambitious cardiologist to join our existing practice, with a full-time advanced practitioner and rotating cardiology specialists.
The candidate will serve as a local leader partnering with the County Hospital to grow its existing cardiology program and continue to provide high-quality comprehensive cardiac services to the community.
- Serve as an ambassador for the system and the Cardiovascular Service Line
- Access to World-class Advanced Heart Failure Clinic and a high-volume Structural Heart service
- Actively participate in trials to research scientific standards that will advance cardiovascular patient care
- Cardiac surgical program is a national referral center for robotic mitral valve repair, MAZE procedure, septal myomectomy, cardiac transplantation, LVAD, and ECMO
- First in state to provide HeartFlow CT Fractional Flow Reserve
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary of $425,000 for two years with rvu production bonus
- Strong Signing bonus
- 40 days PTO & 5 days CME with $5k CME allowance
- Medical, dental & vision plans with FSA, HSA & HRA health accounts
- Retirement plan with 6% employer match
- Disability & life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Located mid-way between Nashville and Memphis. This is the Southern Gateway to the Land-Between-the-Lakes National Outdoor Area. It has a large tourist base attracting 1.25 million visitors a year.County offers one of the largest medical communities in West Tennessee with people coming from the surrounding trade area.Many find Paris a great place to retire.
Apply for Help start a Cath Lab at this County Hospital in Northwestern TN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.