FQHC Near Harrisburg Seeks Family Medicine - Loan Repayment
We are assisting an FQHC with the recruitment of an additional Family Physician for their office in York, PA.
Below are some points of interest:
- This group currently has 25 providers.
- Work out of office with 14 family medicine physicians, 1 pediatrician;and 10 APC?s.
- Replace family medicine physician who is retiring
- Schedule is M-F.See roughly 3 patients per hour-less since COVID ? some flexibility with schedule.
- Health Center offers a base salary, sign-on and retention bonuses, 19 days of vacation (25 at completion of year 3), CME hours, plus stipend, federally funded malpractice-
- no existing tail required, health, dental, retirement, relocation, and fees/dues.
- Site qualifies for federal and state funded student loan repayment.
Escape the big-city life and enjoy the friendly atmosphere and fresh air in York, PA. Residents of this beautiful city enjoy exhilarating outdoor adventures, engaging historicalattractions, farm-fresh dining, a vibrant arts scene and much more. Escape to rolling hills and picturesque river shorelines paired perfectly with a bustling central downtownwhere you'll find all the amenities of a big city but with a small-town ambiance. Call today to find out more!
Apply for FQHC Near Harrisburg Seeks Family Medicine - Loan Repayment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.