Pulmonary-Critical Care Physician Job in Billings, Montana
- Strong, collaborative team & tremendous flexibility in scheduling
- Opportunity to include Sleep, EBUS, clinical trials and/or teaching residents
- On-site specialists include Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Infectious Disease, Neurology, and Oncology
- Satisfying practice with diverse geographic region and patient referral sources
Billings, Montana in the heart of "The Treasure State"
- Regional hub for health care, recreation and commerce
- Majestic landscapes with views of 5 mountain ranges
- Pristine lakes and rivers including the Yellowstone River flowing through the city
- Diverse cultural amenities
- Incredible leisure activities include hiking, mountain biking, fishing, climbing, skiing, kayaking & hunting a variety of big game
- Montana State University plus 3 more colleges
Interested candidates, please contact:
314-236-4563 - Phone and Text
Please reference physician job with Position ID 161270 when responding.
Apply for Pulmonary-Critical Care Physician Job in Billings, Montana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.