Chief of Genetics - Greater Boston
Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement.
Due to a retirement, we have an excellent opportunity for a Chief of Genetics to join Atrius Health. This position reports to the Executive Chair of Specialties and provides clinical, business, and strategic leadership for our genetic programs. This position will have both administrative and clinical responsibilities and will provide clinical consults to our patients both virtually as well as in an ambulatory setting.
Renowned for continuously improving the care delivered in our communities, we excel at providing value based care to our patients who are located throughout our service area. Our commitment to innovate better approaches to manage high risk patients has been the foundation of our national success in the CMS Pioneer ACO/Nex Gen ACO programs as well as our local Medicare Advantage program.
- Excellent opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
- Well respected service line and is extremely valuable to our referring providers and patients.
- Innovative, well-established practice environment and offers close relationships with OB/GYN, Primary Care (Adult/Pediatrics) as well as Medical/Surgical Specialties.
- No hospital rounding or inpatient consults – outpatient only.
- Collaborate with genetic counselors and other staff with an opportunity to build the program.
- Robust clinical informatics to support patient risk stratification and system-wide decision support.
- Teaching and research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
The Ideal candidate will be committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine and work well in a team environment.
Ideal candidates will be Full Time (will consider Part Time) and possess:
- Board Certification in Genetic Medicine, with 3-5 years of post fellowship clinical experience.
- Excellent clinical and exceptional communication skills.
- Strong interest in general medicine genetics
- 2 Years of leadership or program development experience preferred.
- Creative thinking to collaborate on developing new and innovative programs.
- Ability to work well within and foster a culture of team based care.
At Atrius Health, (Dedham Medical Group, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, and PMG Physician Associates) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health, preventative medicine, and who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Proven history of care coordination and redesigning how healthcare is delivered
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Laura Schofield Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; Tel: 800-222-4606 or: 617-559-8275 within Massachusetts; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org EOE/AA. www.atriushealth.org
Apply for Chief of Genetics - Greater Boston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.