Primary Care | Near Lexington, KY | 30k Sign On | 4 Day Week
• Outpatient setting 4-day work week with great quality of life and flexible schedule
• Supportive administration, experienced mid-level support and assigned MA
• Clinic telephone call only, near 1:9
• Competitive base salary plus generous annual production bonuses
• $80k student loan assistance
• Lucrative incentives include sign on bonus, relocation and residency stipend
• Comprehensive benefits package, 401k, CME allowance, malpractice and 5 weeks' PTO
Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine/Internal Medicine and have or be willing to obtain a Kentucky Medical License.
The Community: Kentucky, better known as the "Bluegrass State" is recognized for its horse racing, bourbon, college basketball, bluegrass music and has one of the largest cave systems, Mammoth Cave National Park.
• Lexington is the second largest city in Kentucky with a population of approximately 300,000 and is known as the "Horse Capital of the World."
• Beautiful rolling hills and horse farms, thoroughbred racing at Keeneland racetrack, outdoor activities at the Arboretum Botanical Garden and plenty of nearby bourbon distilleries.
• Affordable housing with public and private schooling perfect to raise a family. 7 colleges nearby including the University of Kentucky.
• Regional Airport and 1 hour drive to Louisville, KY International airport
For additional information please contact Meredith Hagan:
Apply for Primary Care | Near Lexington, KY | 30k Sign On | 4 Day Week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.