100K Sign-on | Outpatient Family Medicine | California - Sierra Nevadas
Take over for recently retiring FM provider within this new, modern, clinic, officed with 2 NPs that have their own patient base. You run the show.
• Standard FM, some in-office procedures, supervise APPs
• Seeing 18-24 pats/day
• OccMed and Sports Med available as well
• Generous 3 yr guarantee then move to lucrative wRVU comp model
• Up to $100k sign-on, and $100k student loan payback program
• Exceptional benefits, including retirement savings with employer match and 6 wks PTO
There's a reason this area has become a summer destination spot: access to countless natural attractions including 2 national parks - hiking, biking, camping, hunting, fishing, you name it. Enjoy winter sporting? You're 17 minutes from a local ski resort and only 2 hours from Tahoe.
• A young, safe, diverse community with no traffic and a low cost of living
• Excellent school systems - both public and private options
• Very affordable hillside homes from 300k-500k available
• Revitalized downtown area where you can enjoy time with friends at the coffee shop or various eateries - try a fish fary or juicy steak sandwich - local favorites
• Area amenities that include museums, art groups, countless hiking and biking trails, horseback riding, camping, fishing, hunting.
If living in an affordable city in California with access to countless outdoor activities interests you, please send your c.v., or call 469-909-6679.
Senior Search Consultant
Apply for 100K Sign-on | Outpatient Family Medicine | California - Sierra Nevadas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.