Dermatology MOHS | Start Service Line | 3.5 Days/Week | Top Chicago, IL Suburb
• Join a team of 3 Dermatologists in a high volume, established practice
• Be the cornerstone and lead MOHS surgeon for the program. The group is currently referring out for all surgical cases.
• Be a part of key decision-making alongside leadership including equipment, vendors, additional support, and a potential flexible schedule to begin with 1.5-2 days of MOHs and 1-2 day(s) of General Dermatology per week
• Established support specialists including a scribe and APP available if desired
• Practice managed by one of the city's largest groups with 120+ referring PC providers
• New, exquisite 80,000 square foot multi-specialty clinic and office space opening in September 2021
• Competitive compensation with salary + RVU model, plus a robust benefits package
Chicago, Illinois and Surrounding Suburbs:
• Live in the third largest city in the nation with exquisite cuisine, breathtaking architectural views, unlimited shopping, and weekly fun experiences at sporting, cultural, and musical events.
• This new clinic building is in a top-rated A+ suburb and the third best suburb for public schools in the country and only 30 miles from downtown. Based on personal preferences, you will have a diverse range of either urban or suburban living and various safe, friendly neighborhoods and communities.
• Experience all four seasons with an incredible summer spent near Lake Michigan whether at the beach, running or biking along the lakefront or trails, or boating. Enjoy skiing and winter activities as well in surrounding suburbs and easy access to Wisconsin.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Dermatology MOHS | Start Service Line | 3.5 Days/Week | Top Chicago, IL Suburb
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.