Medical & Cosmetic Dermatology | Academic Appointment | Appalachian Mountains
• Team of 5 providers, including a fellowship trained Mohs Surgeon
• Interests in both medical and surgical dermatology, strong referral base
• Aesthetic/cosmetics procedures optional if desired
• 4.5-day work week, no call, no weekends
• 80% Clinical/ 20% Academics
• Research and clinical trials available if desired
• University Employment, Competitive Base Salary, Productivity, and Quality Incentives
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus and relocation allowance
Nestled along the scenic Ohio River, this thriving metropolitan, family-friendly community offers a vibrant, energetic city rich in history, culture, and southern hospitality.
• Located close to the state capitol Charleston
• Upscale boutiques, retail shopping outlets, farmers markets, and antique shops
• Cozy bistros, farm to table dining, array of restaurants
• Bustling downtown, local art galleries, museums, performing art theater, college sporting events
• Public parks and playgrounds, walking trails, tennis courts, amphitheater, live music
• Low cost of living, public and private school options, local airport
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Medical & Cosmetic Dermatology | Academic Appointment | Appalachian Mountains
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.