Primary Care Internal Medicine Physician - Metropolitan Hospital - New York, New York - Full Time
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan, located on First Avenue & 97 th Street in Manhattan, accommodate over 313,000 outpatient visits, nearly 70,000 emergency room visits and more than 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with New York Medical College.
- Examine, diagnose, treat, and provide high quality patient care in the division of Primary Care in the Department of Medicine.
- Formulates diagnosis, directs or preforms appropriate therapeutic treatment and counsels patients.
- Provides guidance and participates in the teaching of house staff, in staff conferences, and in research projects as directed.
- Assists in the administration and coordination of the service.
- Performs other administrative, professional, consultative duties as needed by the Chief of Service.
- Participates in medical research.
- Prepares daily work log as required.
- Board Certification or Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Possess or eligible for a New York State License
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
Interested candidates please email CV to Loretta Modesto, Physician Recruiter for the Physician Affiliate Group of New York, at ModestoL@pagny.org
Apply for Primary Care Internal Medicine Physician - Metropolitan Hospital - New York, New York - Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.