Physician • Orthopedic Surgery
You will see patients in clinic and operate in Woodland Park at Pikes Peak Regional Hospital, and in Colorado Springs. There is no hospital call for this position.
The ideal candidate:
- Is flexible, collaborative and patient-focused.
- Enjoys an outdoor lifestyle settled in a scenic mountain town environment.
- Enjoys a broad range of elective and complex orthopedic surgery.
- Is well-versed in the latest in evidence-based practice.
- Enjoys being part of a collaborative and collegial orthopedic group.
Post-residency experience is strongly preferred. While at Woodland Park, you will not have a senior partner on site.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance and innovation. At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Woodland Park, Colorado
Nestled in Pike Nation Forest, Woodland Park is located just 18 miles west of Colorado Springs. With a county population of approximately 25,000, this mountain town sits at an elevation of 8,465, has spectacular views of Pikes Peak and offers more than 300 days of sunshine. Woodland Park offers a small town feel with big city amenities nearby, ensuring a high quality of life for its residents.
Apply for Physician • Orthopedic Surgery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.