Director of Cystic Fibrosis - Best New Hampshire Hospital
• Lead Accredited Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
• Formal academic appointment with the ability to participate in numerous clinical trials
• Flexible scheduling with collaborative call responsibilities
• Practice schedule to include outpatient clinical duties, dedicated administrative time and teaching
• Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package
• Fellowship and or/ post- graduate experience in Pulmonology
• Board Certified in Adult Pulmonology
• Advanced training in Cystic Fibrosis
• Administrative experience
Outdoor paradise! Live in near New Hampshire's White Mountains and Vermont's Green Mountains with easy access to Boston, New York, Montreal, and the Seacoast Region
• The Upper Valley offers excellent public schools, very safe communities, and a strong sense of community
• Excellent work life balance offering skiing, fishing, boating, hiking, camping and year-round beauty
• Easy access to International Airports to include Boston, New York, Montreal, the Seacoast
• New Hampshire- No income or state tax
• Broad range of cultural activities to include HD Opera, Summer Theatre, Children's Science Museum, breweries and eclectic restaurants
For more information please contact Sally Ann Patton at:
770-643-5550 ( w)
Apply for Director of Cystic Fibrosis - Best New Hampshire Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.