Dermatology | 4 Days/Week | Residency Affiliation | 700K+ Potential | Wisconsin
Join one of the largest multi-specialty groups in the United States with 60+ locations through central and northern Wisconsin, with nearby cities of Green Bay or Minneapolis, offering state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting edge technology.
• Join a collegial team with supportive staff, allied surgical providers and onsite specialists
• No call, traditional clinic schedule offering a great work/life balance with 3, 3.5, 4 or 5 day work week options - full-time, 0.8 FTE, and part-time statuses available
• Various physician needs based on a high demand and rapidly increasing volume throughout different clinics within Wisconsin - seeking General Dermatologists - offering fast ramp up periods and large patient panels
• In collaboration with a highly-regarded medical school and a Dermatology Residency based at the main campus offering teaching and clinical research opportunities
• Highly competitive guaranteed salary with unlimited production potential with most 700K+, a full benefits package, generous fully funded relocation, PTO, 2 weeks CME and annual allowance, malpractice insurance, 401k match and six-figure loan repayment and/or competitive bonus options
• Live in central or northern Wisconsin - whether you are living closer to Green Bay, near Minneapolis, a nice suburban town, or by a scenic lake in Wisconsin, there is a community for everyone!
• In 2019, Wisconsin was voted one of the top 3 best states to practice medicine and a great place for physicians to thrive
• This state has a great food scene, farmers' markets, festivals, top sports teams, lots of green space, skiing resorts, and lakefronts for boating, fishing, tubing and sailing
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Dermatology | 4 Days/Week | Residency Affiliation | 700K+ Potential | Wisconsin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.