Inpatient Adult Psychiatry | Proven Income 300K-350K | 6 Weeks PTO | Coastal VA
• Inpatient focused responsibilities covering the adult unit, C&A services available if desired
• Monday through Friday Schedule, option to include outpatient clinic if desired
• Call 1 day per week, 1 weekend per month (after hours can be done remotely)
• Freestanding Behavioral Health Hospital including adult and adolescent services
• Competitive Base Salary, Productivity, and Quality Incentives
• Student Loan Repayment Options
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus, relocation allowance, student loan repayment and employment retention bonuses
• Non-profit, cap exempt employer, H1b welcome to apply
• Located 1 hour from Richmond, 3 hours from DC, 3 hours from the Shenandoah Valley and 3 hours from the Outer Banks, NC
• Situated on the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, the area is graced with miles of shoreline and breathtaking water views. One of the oldest and fastest growing cities in the region.
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, kayaking, and outdoor adventures
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, distinctive festivals, live musical events, harbor tours, cruises, and a sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings.
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options
• Access 2 Major International Airport within 2 hours
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Inpatient Adult Psychiatry | Proven Income 300K-350K | 6 Weeks PTO | Coastal VA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.