Advanced Endoscopist - Harlem Hospital, New York, NY - Part time
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem , located on 135 th Street in Manhattan, is a designated Level 1 Trauma Center and is recognized for providing centers of excellence in the areas of Bariatric Surgery, Breast Imaging and Sexual Assault Forensics. Our teams provide services for nearly 213,000 outpatient visits, more than 83,000 emergency room visits and over 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Columbia University Medical Center.
- rovide comprehensive gastroenterological care for our diverse patient population
- Provide comprehensive care for patients with inflammatory bowel disease
- Comprehensive Women's Gastrointestinal Health- Provide care and emotional support to women facing gastrointestinal issues
- Perform Diagnostic/ Therapeutic Upper Endoscopy, Colonoscopy and/or Push Enteroscopy (with or without biopsies, polypectomy, control of bleeding, ligation of varices, removal of foreign bodies, dilation, stenting, etc.) for patients seen in gastroenterology clinic
- Perform Advance/Biliary endoscopy services including ERCP, Endoscopic Ultrasound, and Enteral Stenting
- Perform and interpret capsule endoscopy procedures
- Provide gastroenterology consultations for inpatients
- Will be responsible for providing a diverse range of gastroenterological care to both inpatients and outpatients
- Graduate from an accredited medical school
- Advanced GI fellowship
- Must have an unrestricted NYS medical license, or the ability to obtain one
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Lea Power Carpenter, Director of Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Advanced Endoscopist - Harlem Hospital, New York, NY - Part time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.