Virtual Care Team Physician
As part of OptumCare, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Family Practice Physician to join our new Virtual Care Team in Central Massachusetts. Position is currently available for 100% remote Telemedicine in Primary and Urgent Care. As a physician-led organization, responsibilities will include leading the Virtual Care Team in collaboration with other leaders in the organization.
Qualified candidates will be B/C in Family Practice and must have a minimum of 3 years' experience providing primary, urgent and/or emergency care in an out-patient setting with a proven ability to work independently. Telehealth experience preferred but not required. Bilingual (Spanish and/or Portuguese) candidates are strongly preferred to best support our patients, but not required.
As a leader in the team-based care model, at Reliant we recognize that providers do not just want to provide care, but they want to do it well. This is the foundation of our team-based model. Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, nurses, medical assistants and support staff work collaboratively across the continuum so that every provider is supported in practicing at the top of their license. Supported by a larger, sustainable and financially sound health care system, our providers are truly left to do what they do best - provide great care to our communities.
• 7 days on, 7 days off, eight-hour shifts, rotating overnight call
• Encourage the medical care team in providing appropriate care in accordance with their duties and obligations
• Provide continuous availability for medical questions to the patient care staff and patients
• Adhere to privacy, compliance, and quality programs and other regulatory and compliance standards within the practice
• Comply with local, state and federal laws and regulations to provide safe health care services
• Provide patient-centered, comprehensive virtual primary care and urgent care services consistent with the patient-centered medical home care delivery model
• Consult with patients, discuss their healthcare needs and offer advice
• Prescribe medication as indicated
• Diagnose illnesses and offer prognoses in the selection of suitable treatment plans for all patients including participation in the selection of cost-effective treatment modalities in collaboration with the current Reliant Primary Care and Urgent Care teams
• B/C in Family Practice or Med/Peds
• Active MA license and DEA
• Bilingual (Spanish and/or Portuguese) preferred but not required
As one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the country today, Reliant Medical Group consistently delivers clinical outcomes that meet or exceed national standards. At Reliant, we promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation and see the results when 97% of our patients recommend us.
Compensation is competitive and Reliant offers a comprehensive benefits package to include a 401(k)-retirement plan. The Central Massachusetts area offers four season living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices, commuting distance from Boston, top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA; Hartford, CT; New York City, NY; Providence, RI; Hampton, NH; and Portland, ME.
To learn more about this and other opportunities, please apply through the link to the right. If this is your first time at our site, you will be asked to create a basic profile that will allow you to receive updates about your application from the team. Alternatively, you may also contact us directly at:
Name: Stephanie Nigro, Senior Provider Recruiter
Thank you for considering opportunities with Reliant!
Apply for Virtual Care Team Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.