Senior Breast Surgeon
Jiahui Health 嘉会医疗（www.jiahui.com) is looking for a Senior Breast Surgeon to work at our hospital and satellite clinics. Senior Breast Surgeon is responsible for providing independent diagnosis, surgery, and treatment to the breast patients.
- Collaborate with breast program director, chief of surgery, radiologist, and oncology in a multi-disciplinary team to manage benign and malignant breast disease according to international practice guidelines.
- Capable to independently deliver care to patients. Manage benign breast problems, peri-operative, and post-operative care.
- Surgery skills in breast conservation, axillary lymph node evaluation, and various types of mastectomy. Perform surgery independently as privileged in consultation with breast program director.
- Work with other senior surgeons on cases.
- Share calls with surgery department colleagues to ensure 24-hour surgical coverage.
- Be available for night, weekend, or holiday work as needed.
- Be responsible for other duties required by medical staff by laws, Jiahui’s policy, and local government regulations.
- Board Certified (or equivalent) and hold active medical license in surgery with breast focus.
- Completed medical education in accredited Chinese or foreign medical program.
- Training in oncoplastic breast surgery and ideally reconstruction.
- Qualified in Basic Life Support.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in Breast Surgery.
- Fluent English speaking ability, Mandarin speaking is a plus.
- An exceptional chance to live and work in Shanghai and be at the forefront of the future of healthcare in China.
- Clinically diverse cases and patients.
- A chance to be part of the next frontier in international healthcare.
- Malpractice insurance, Continuing Medical Education (CME) support, allowance, and paid leave.
- Challenges to fulfill your ambition to advance your career and to change the world.
- Competitive compensation plan to support you and your family to live a better life.
- Relocation allowance.
Please forward your CV to Lisa Parker, International Physician Recruiter, for consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org