Jiahui Health 嘉会医疗（www.jiahui.com) is looking for Radiologists to work at our hospital and satellite clinics. Radiologists are responsible for performing diagnostic imaging to interpret and perform radiology studies, as well as supervising radiology service quality control and assessment.
- Perform and/or supervise imaging studies.
- Interpret images and provide written report of imaging studies.
- Be available for night, weekend, or holiday work as needed.
- Educate Radiology house staff with the responsibility of direct supervision and accountability of all staff members.
- Participate in quality and safety programs, staff and educational meetings.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Be responsible for equipment maintenance including finding and reporting problems, instructing bio-engineer repair if necessary.
- Be responsible for other duties required by medical staff by laws, Jiahui’s policy, and local government regulations.
- Board Certified (or equivalent) and hold active medical license in Radiology.
- Qualified in Basic Life Support.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in imaging department (Radiology).
- Radiology License Required.
- Practice certificates for radiological equipment.
- Fluent Mandarin and English-speaking ability.
- An exceptional chance to live and work in Shanghai and be at the forefront of the future of healthcare in China.
- Clinically diverse cases and patients.
- A chance to be part of the next frontier in international healthcare.
- Malpractice insurance, Continuing Medical Education (CME) support and allowance, paid leave.
- Challenges to fulfill your ambition to advance your career and also to change the world.
- Competitive compensation plan to support you and your family to live a better life.
- Relocation allowance.
Please forward your CV to Lisa Parker, International Physician Recruiter, for consideration: email@example.com
Apply for Radiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.