Jiahui Health 嘉会医疗（www.jiahui.com) is looking for Orthopedic Surgeon to work at our hospital and satellite clinics. An Orthopedic Surgeon will focus on sports medical services, providing safe, competent, and consistent patient care to surgery patients.
I. Commissioning function
- Advise in medical equipment and consumables selection.
- Review tender specifications for medical equipment and consumables and provide assessment of tender proposals as needed.
- Assist in charge-master set up.
- Prepare sports medical services by evaluating patient care protocols; researching and evaluating emerging trends.
II. Clinical Responsibilities
- Provide safe, competent, and consistent patient care to surgery patients.
- Patient notes to be completed daily and timely for the purpose of care’s integrity and consistency.
- Educate the patient, or the patient's support system, on the treatment process.
- Consult with other health care professionals, including physicians, occupational therapists, and social workers to offer a patient the best, most holistic care possible.
- Teach group lessons about sports medicine related topics.
- Assist to assure sports medicine quality services by establishing and maintaining departmental quality assurance program including monitoring of quality indicators, documenting actions taken to resolve problems, and reporting to the medical care evaluation committee in accordance with JIC standards.
- Develop life-long learning skills.
- Actively update knowledge and skills based on modern medical advancement.
- Graduate from domestic or international medical school, either MD or Bachelor degree.
- Board Certification and hold active medical license in Orthopedic Surgery.
- At least eight (8) years’ experience working in orthopedic surgical field.
- Fluent English speaking ability, and Mandarin will be preferred.
- An exceptional chance to live and work in Shanghai and be at the forefront of the future of healthcare in China.
- Clinically diverse cases and patients.
- A chance to be part of the next frontier in international healthcare.
- Malpractice insurance, Continuing Medical Education (CME) support, allowance, and paid leave.
- Challenges to fulfill your ambition to advance your career and also to change the world.
- Competitive compensation plan to support you and your family to live a better life.
- Relocation allowance.
Please forward your CV to Lisa Parker, International Physician Recruiter, for consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.