Medical Director of Surgical Oncology
Jiahui Health嘉会医疗 (www.jiahui.com) is seeking a Medical Director of Surgical Oncology to lead its Department of Surgical Oncology. This role will be responsible for setting up, directing, and running the Surgical Oncology clinical services of Jiahui International Cancer Center.
- Develop a sub-specialty program in surgical oncology.
- Recruit, train, and mentor clinical professionals.
- Lead in the development of evidence-based clinical practice policies.
- Lead care teams comprising of nurses and allied health professionals to provide team-based care to patients.
- Collaborate with medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, nurses, and allied health professionals to develop a multi-disciplinary care model.
- Provide expertise in the development of a clinical research program, working closely with the Clinical Trials Director.
- Assist the Executive Director of the Cancer Center to achieve Jiahui mission in greater China.
- Maintain a clinical practice to complement your leadership duties.
- Passion to make a change and deliver an excellent patient care model in China.
- MD, MD/PhD, or comparable degree.
- Board-certified and hold active license in an oncology-related field of surgery, experience as a faculty at an accredited university medical center is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years' of clinical practice in oncology specialty.
- Strong English language proficiency, spoken and written.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead clinical services and medical staff, including effective communication as well as appropriate and timely problem-solving, risk management, KPI driven accountability, and decision-making.
- Willingness to relocate to Shanghai, China.
- An exceptional chance to live and work in Shanghai and be at the forefront of the future of healthcare in China.
- A fun, challenging, and rewarding leadership position.
- Clinically diverse cases and patients.
- A chance to be part of the next frontier in international healthcare.
- Competitive salary and benefits including, medical insurance, malpractice insurance, Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance/leave, and paid annual leave.
- Relocation allowance.
Please forward your CV to Lisa Parker, International Physician Recruiter, for consideration: email@example.com
Apply for Medical Director of Surgical Oncology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.