Medical Director of Hematology Oncology
Jiahui Health嘉会医疗 (www.jiahui.com) is seeking a Medical Director of Hematology Oncology to direct inpatient and ambulatory clinic setting. This role will be responsible for setting up, directing, and running the Hematology Oncology clinical services of Jiahui International Cancer Center. This role reports directly to the Executive Director of Jiahui International Cancer Center.
- Develop a hematology program in hematology/oncology.
- Recruit, train, and mentor clinical professionals.
- Lead in the development of evidence-based clinical practice policies.
- Lead care teams comprising of nurses and allied health professionals to provide team-based care to patients.
- Collaborate with surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, hospitalists, nurses, and allied health professionals to develop a multi-disciplinary care model.
- Provide expertise in the development of a clinical research program, working closely with the Clinical Trials Director.
- Assist the Executive Director of the Cancer Center to achieve Jiahui's mission in greater China.
- Maintain a clinical practice to complement your leadership duties.
- Passion to make a change and deliver an excellent patient care model in China.
- MD, MD/PhD, or comparable degree.
- Board-certified or equivalent, and hold active license in Medical Oncology and/or Hematology/Internal Medicine, experience as a faculty at an accredited university medical center is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years' of clinical practice in oncology experience.
- Strong English language proficiency, spoken and written. Chinese speaking is a plus.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Willingness to relocate to Shanghai, China.
- An exceptional chance to live and work in Shanghai and be at the forefront of the future of healthcare in China.
- A fun, challenging, and rewarding leadership position.
- Clinically diverse cases and patients.
- A chance to be part of the next frontier in international healthcare.
- Competitive salary and benefits including, medical insurance, malpractice insurance, Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance/leave, and paid annual leave.
- Relocation allowance.
Please forward your CV to Lisa Parker, International Physician Recruiter, for consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org