Jiahui Health嘉会医疗 (www.jiahui.com) is seeking a Dermatologist working at our hospital and satellite clinics. The Dermatologist provides health assessment and direct care to patients as part of the provider team providing services to Shanghai Jiahui International Hospital and Clinic patients.
- Focus on skin procedures, as well as basic cosmetic treatment such as laser treatment and Botox injection. Has the willingness to learn filler injection once joined Jiahui Health.
- Examine, diagnose, and treat acute and chronic diseases and injuries within the scope of Dermatologist in both the outpatient and inpatient setting (optional).
- Prepare and review case histories and obtains data through interviews.
- Examine patients and determines x-ray examinations and clinical laboratory tests required. Interpret test results and evaluates examination findings.
- Conduct ward rounds (optional) and prescribe therapy.
- Administer and prescribe treatment such as antibiotics, drugs, and compresses.
- Determine need for and assists in specialized medical care and treatment.
- Granted additional privileges based on documented proficiency.
- Work on quality improvement activities within the department in collaboration with other Dermatologists and Department Chief.
- Train junior Dermatologist in the duties and responsibilities.
- Work closely with the Department Chief in supporting departmental goals.
- May be granted additional responsibilities based on consultation with Department Chief.
- Passion to make a change and deliver an excellent patient care model in China.
- Board Certified (or equivalent) and hold active license in Dermatology OR Chinese physician practice license.
- Qualified in Basic Life Support.
- Doctor of medicine degree from an approved school of medicine for US and Canada candidates, Bachelor of medicine for candidates from other countries.
- Completion of residency training in Dermatology in a hospital and program acceptable to the Departmental Chief and Chief Medical Officer.
- Minimum five years’ experience post-residency in the clinical arena.
- Fluent English is preferred. Chinese speaking is a plus.
- An exceptional chance to live and work in Shanghai and be at the forefront of the future of healthcare in China.
- A fun, challenging, and rewarding position.
- Clinically diverse cases and patients.
- A chance to be part of the next frontier in international healthcare.
- Competitive salary and benefits including, medical insurance, malpractice insurance, Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance/leave, and paid annual leave.
- Relocation allowance.
Please forward your CV to Lisa Parker, International Physician Recruiter, for consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org