Pulmonary Critical Care | Work/Life Balance along the Eastern Shore of Virginia
• Employed position with a large integrated health system in Coastal Virginia
• Mix of outpatient pulmonary clinic, inpatient pulmonary consults and ICU rounding
• Lifestyle position in a relaxing rural environment
• Manageable call schedule
• Competitive compensation package with full benefits including health, dental, disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid malpractice, retirement and profit sharing, generous PTO and more.
• Signing bonus and relocation allowance. Educational Training Stipend available for early commitment.
This beautiful Eastern Shore community is an inviting waterfront town where history meets hospitality.
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, kayaking, and outdoor adventures
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, cultural events, live music, and a surprisingly sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings
• Accredited public and private schools
• Access 2 Major International Airport within 2 hours
• Within driving distance to major cities including VA Beach, Richmond VA, Washington DC, Baltimore MD and Philadelphia PA
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care | Work/Life Balance along the Eastern Shore of Virginia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.