Cardiothoracic Surgery - Charming Southeast Location - Top income
• Established and successful practice - busy from day one
• Minimal call covering one hospital
• Hospital is seeking a heart and lung trained cardiothoracic surgeon to grow Structural Heart Program
Compensation and Benefits:
• Base salary + Productivity yields proven income potential over MGMA 75th percentile
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, moving expenses, and signing bonus
• Physician amenities including physician lounge, gym, and child care center
The Southwest Georgia region boasts with attractive lifestyle features, with easy driving access to both metro Atlanta and Florida beaches:
• Vibrant small-town community with unique shopping and dining, with year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• A wide array of residential options including country club communities with a truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
• An abundance of family activities including swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield International Airport to anywhere in the world
For more information on this opportunity, contact Angela Desin:
Direct: 678. 501. 2409
Call/Text: 678. 689.7866
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgery - Charming Southeast Location - Top income
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.