Executive Medical Director, S. California Regional Cancer Institute
- 80% administrative leadership and 20% clinical practice
- Five or more years of progressive management experience in healthcare, preferably with in-depth knowledge specific to clinical program areas across the continuum
- Experience in an innovative, multi-site regionally integrated health system required
- Physician and medical group alignment and integration experience required
- Significant experience leading teams, group facilitation, project management, and building management systems is required
- Experience in implementing and designing evidence-based team-based care is required
Where You'll Work
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, a 393-bed facility, has established high standards of excellence and is the second-largest hospital serving the San Fernando and Santa Clarita valleys. With its Disney Family Cancer Center, Stroke Center Certification, STEMI Receiving Center, 13 inpatient surgery suites and 29 emergency beds, this hospital empowers its 600 physicians to provide high-quality care.
Where You'll Live
Located in the foothills of the Verdugo Mountains, Burbank is a popular city for young professionals and families. This Los Angeles suburb boasts highly rated public schools and was named one of the "100 Best Communities for Young People" by America's Promise Alliance in 2008. A short drive from Hollywood, Burbank is home to entertainment giants Warner Brothers, NBC and Walt Disney Studios. Residents enjoy year-round recreational activities, thanks to hot summers and mild winters.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 13238
Apply for Executive Medical Director, S. California Regional Cancer Institute
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.