Oncology | 4 Days | Near 500K | Partnership Track | Northern OH on Lake Erie
• Collaborative team of 2 experienced oncologists and advanced practice providers in an efficient, well-established single-specialty clinic
• Flexible scheduling with a potential 4-day work and a great work/life balance with a call coverage rotation near 1:5
• Radiation Oncology support and chemotherapy performed in the nearby hospitals
• Access to an academic medical center for additional tumor boards and sub-specialty consults
• Hospitalist support at 15 different nearby hospitals
• Competitive base salary near 500K with partnership track opportunities eligible after the first year with lucrative earning potential
• No required buy-in to become a shareholder
• Full benefits package, 4 Weeks PTO, 1-2 Weeks CME plus allowance, 401K match, relocation allowance and negotiable commencement bonuses
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified
• Live in a nice community in Northern Ohio, where you will be able to experience all four seasons right by Lake Erie for walks along the shore, sailing, fishing, skiing, and other water-related activities such as island-hopping and boating parties.
• Whether you enjoy visiting parks, lighthouses, wineries, glacial grooves or riding thrilling roller coasters at the famous Cedar Point Amusement Park, there is something for everyone!
• Plan quick getaway weekends within driving distance to Columbus, Chicago or Detroit for sporting events, tourism, concerts, and shows.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Oncology | 4 Days | Near 500K | Partnership Track | Northern OH on Lake Erie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.