Outpatient Family Medicine | Virginia Waterfront | Competitive Salary and PTO
• Join and established team of 4 providers
• Outpatient practice model
• Minimal telephone call only that is shared equally amongst providers
• Diverse patient population to include adults, geriatrics, and some pediatrics
• Robust referral network
• Large Non-Profit Health System
• Easy access to specialists and subspecialists
• H1B applicants encouraged to apply
• Hospital employed
• Competitive base salary plus wRVU productivity and quality incentives
• Comprehensive benefits to include health, dental, vision, PTO, CME, CME allowance, retirement, sign - on, and relocation
• Generous PTO of 6 weeks!
This Coastal Virginia town is graced with miles of shoreline and breathtaking views being situated along the Chesapeake Bay.
• Located 1 hour to Richmond, 1 hour to Virginia Beach, 3 hours to DC, 3 hours to the Shenandoah Valley
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, fishing, kayaking, battlefields, beaches and outdoor adventures
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, distinctive festivals, live musical events, harbor tours, cruises, and a sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings.
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options
• 2 Major International Airport under a 2-hour drive
For more information, please contact Sydney Johnson:
Apply for Outpatient Family Medicine | Virginia Waterfront | Competitive Salary and PTO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.