Rocky Mountain Endocrinology Opportunity | Wyoming | Established Program
Existing patient panel and staff in place in a multi-specialty practice with strong collaboration with PCP's and the acute care hospital.
• Primarily outpatient work- consults/ inpt. opportunities if desired
• Diabetes Education and Prevention Program in place
• M-F 8-5
• H-1B Visa Sponsorship available
• High base salary and lucrative WRVU productivity model
Live in Casper, Wyoming, a regional center of banking, commerce, and the energy industry.
• Surrounded by mountain vistas, Casper has a downtown area that is bustling with new businesses, and a focus on restoration
• Wyoming is ranked 7th in national education quality, and Casper's schools offer everything from a dual-language immersion program, public, private, and Montessori schools, great sports programs, and a University college campus offering degrees in 16 areas of study.
• Enjoy the Wyoming Symphony Orchestra, multiple museums, touring Broadway shows, the Casper Recreation Center, Science Zone, or the David Street Station, a downtown concert venue
• Explore the natural landscapes of the North Platte River Valley, Casper Mountain, fishing in the #1 Big Fish Destination by American Angler Magazine, boat, ski, snowmobile, enjoy cross-country trails, and hike year-round
• No state income tax, low real estate taxes, and affordable house prices in neighborhoods on the golf course or in the mountains
If living in the Rocky Mountains in an affordable community is what you have been dreaming of, please send your C.V. or contact me for details.
Jackson Physician Search
Endocrinology Physician Job Wyoming
Apply for Rocky Mountain Endocrinology Opportunity | Wyoming | Established Program
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.