IU Health Physicians-Hospitalist (IU Health White Memorial)
Team oriented Critical Access Hospitalist:
- Work 25 seven day work weeks per year
- Carry an average patient census of 8
- Must be proficient with codes
- Acute Care in a rural setting
- Superb team leadership
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 24 7-day work weeks annually
- Nocturnists cover nights through telemedicine
- Must be Indiana licensed
- meet requirements for Indiana University Health Arnett and Indiana University Health White Memorial Credentialing and Privileging
- Board certified or Board eligible in IM or FM
Monticello, Indiana is a beautiful lakeside rural community filled with amenities for outdoor enthusiasts. A perfect blend of family-friendly recreation paired with nearby big-city entertainment provides residents with the perfect place to call home.
- Located on lakes Freeman and Shafer, providing a true resort feel
- Lakeside recreation in the form of boating, skiing, fishing and swimming
- Popular amusement park, Indiana Beach is just minutes away
- Year-round festivals, unique shopping and local cuisine
- Quality schools with quick access to major universities
- Big 10 conference member, Purdue University is minutes away
- Quick access to both Indianapolis and Chicago
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health White Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed, critical access hospital located in Monticello, Indiana.
IU Health White Memorial Hospital offers a comprehensive range of services that includes general medical/surgical services, a 24-hour emergency department, sophisticated diagnostic imaging services, laboratory, chemotherapy, home health and therapy services. All patient rooms are private and boast warm colors and natural light to enhance comfort and healing. A family-friendly environment offers pullout beds for overnight stays and wireless internet access.
IU Health White Memorial Hospital operates as a part of the Indiana University Health system. As Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system, IU Health includes hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond. The nationally ranked IU Health system is strengthened by a unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine which gives doctors access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Apply for IU Health Physicians-Hospitalist (IU Health White Memorial)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.