- True 100% inpatient work!
- Our facilities have earned the CARF accreditation!
- Rochester General Hospital is now a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center!
S TATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
SCHEDULE: 7 on/7 off
- A growing program, continuing to expand its geographic reach and services such as teleneuro and telestroke.
- The work is always new and exciting. You'll never be bored, as you'll see a variety of cases addressing all areas of neurology
- State of the art biplane suite with two biplanes
- Research initiatives are available and supported, but not contractually required. Current clinical trials include: PONTI, ATACH-2, RE-SPECT ESUS, and MaRISS, among others.
- Optional faculty appointment available
- HIGH STROKE VOLUME -- Rochester General Hospital = 900 strokes/year
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower is underway, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project that will have a brand new Neuro ICU, and 100+ private patient rooms.
- A lucrative above market (non-RVU based) guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Signing bonus
- Fully covered relocation services
ABOUT OUR NEUROSCIENCES INSTITUTE
Rochester Regional has one Comprehensive Stroke Center, three Primary Stroke Centers, as well as the CARF Accredited Golisano Restorative Neurology & Rehabilitation Center, the region's leading source for comprehensive neurologic rehabilitation care. The Stroke Center at Rochester General Hospital, in addition to being a Comprehensive Stroke certified hospital, is also a Joint Commission certified Thrombectomy Capable Stroke Center.
At Rochester Regional Health, we empower the professional advancement of our physicians. Discover more than a job. Find the neurohospitalist career opportunity that will advance you and the future of healthcare. Join us.
Physician Recruitment Strategist
EDUCATION MD; DO
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Inpatient Neurohospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.