Faculty Physician, Clinical Informatics Fellowship
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- NEW Fellowship! Starting July 2021
- Competitive compensation plan
STATUS: Full time; 0.8 admin/faculty, 0.2 clinical time
LOCATION: Riedman Campus, Rochester General Hospital (636 beds)
DEPARTMENT: Health Informatics
- US Board Certification or Eligibility in Clinical Informatics required.
- Join a team of 6 faculty physicians to support this brand new (July 2021) fellowship program.
- Community-based approach set within a comprehensive fellowship program & health system.
- Internal Medicine, Radiology, OB/GYN (& more) residencies based in-house at RGH.
- Areas of focus include, but are not limited to: Quality, Health Information Exchange, Consumer Health, Greater Population Health, etc.
- Work/life balance, with flexible scheduling.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance + tail coverage
- Multiple health insurance plans
- Defined Pension Plan
- Fully covered relocation services!
Molly Caldwell, Physician Recruiter, email@example.com
EDUCATION DO; MD
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Faculty Physician, Clinical Informatics Fellowship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.