Section Chief for Breast Surgery
Section Chief for Breast Surgery opportunity in Hartford, Connecticut.
Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group is seeking an experienced, fellowship trained Breast Surgeon for the leadership role as Section Chief at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut. The successful candidate should have experience working within an academic setting, a strong administrative aptitude and a proven ability to lead. We are seeking an individual who values the ongoing pursuit of clinical knowledge and research and who can identify and pursue new ventures to support the growth of our Breast Surgery Section. This individual should be an energetic leader who wants to maintain a clinical practice while overseeing the operations and staffing expansion of the Breast Surgery Section and work in close collaboration with our multidisciplinary partners of our Oncology and Gynecology Service Lines.
- Join our well-respected team housed in an interdisciplinary women's health program to evaluate and manage patients to help prevent, detect, and exclusively treat benign and malignant breast disease
- Access to the most advanced technology, including ultrasound, 3D mammography, MRI imaging, and biopsy, with same-day results provided in a spa-like environment
- Work closely with the program leadership to plan for succession and program development
- Active engagement with the breast oncology program at our Smilow Cancer Hospital and the reconstructive surgical team
- The ideal candidate should be a proven relationship-builder who can work collaboratively with employed and community physicians
Practicing in Hartford, Connecticut's state capital, puts you in the heart of New England. This small city environment of 125,000 residents offers a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods in which to live, excellent public and private schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and historical areas. The central New England location puts you in close proximity to New York City and Boston with easy access to dependable air and rail services.
As part of Trinity Health Of New England-the region's largest nonprofit health system-you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within the Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.
Apply for Section Chief for Breast Surgery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.