Endovascular Neurosurgery near Pebble Beach, CA | Medical Directorship
Live and work in one of the most beautiful coastal locations you can find throughout the country. Practice at a 5 Star CMS Hospital - one of the highest ranked quality facilities in all of California.
Applicants can expect a competitive base salary, productivity incentives, housing assistance, and loan repayment.
• The ideal candidate has fellowship training in endovascular neurosurgery
• Partnership Available
• Help take a primary stroke program to comprehensive
• Medical Directorship
• Large on-boarding package at signing for Housing Assistance, Relocation, or Loan Repayment (for eligible candidates)
• The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean in Monterey, CA.
• Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate - Enjoy an incredible Mediterranean climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling's
Name: Jeff Foster
Apply for Endovascular Neurosurgery near Pebble Beach, CA | Medical Directorship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.