OBGYN | Top-Rated Birthing Center | 90th Percentile Earning Potential | WI
• Flexible 4-day work week with an emphasis on work/life balance
• Locums support to minimalize an already low call volume
• Robust support staff of NP's and MA's
• Access to specialists onsite include but not limited to: ENT, Cardiology, Oncology, Urology, Vascular
• Year over year, top rated birthing center for patient care
• Named an IBM Watson Health "Top 15 Health System" for three consecutive years
• Sign on bonus up to $75K
• 2021, 2022 candidates encouraged to apply!
• Must be BC/BE in OBGYN
• Known for its camping, and city parks and being home to six Major Golf Tournaments, this Wisconsin community offers the common outdoorsman's dream!
• Wisconsin proudly ranks as a Top 2 State to Practice Medicine, delivering the "Best Health Care Quality in the Country" by the Federal Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
• A short drive to Minneapolis and Green Bay, this community offers a small-town feel with access to big city amenities for those who want the best of both worlds!
• With it's low costs for housing and child care, along with short commute times this Wisconsin city makes room for soul-enriching experiences—from foodie culture and outdoor recreation to careers that make a global impact.
For more information, please contact:
Ally Dumas, Search Consultant
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/adumas-3
Apply for OBGYN | Top-Rated Birthing Center | 90th Percentile Earning Potential | WI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.