Permanent Mohs Dermatology Physician Job in Portland, Oregon
- Recruitment due to growth and pending retirement of senior partner and the practice's only Mohs surgeon
- Option for 100% Mohs practice, if desired
- Our collegial team includes 5 Physician Assistants, 4 Cosmetic providers, 11 CMAs, 2 RNs, 2 Mohs technicians, 10 receptionists, a biologics specialist, and a referral coordinator.
- Mentorship available in both general DERM and Mohs surgery
- EMR - EMMA
- Opportunity to work with students, if interested
- BE/BC American Board of Dermatology (DERM) and Mohs fellowship required
- Portland, Oregon (OR) offers easy access to the ocean, high desert, and mountains
- The city has been noted for its scenic beauty, great outdoor environment, access to rivers, biking and hiking trails, and its eco-friendly urban planning policies
- Cultural offerings include; live music, visual arts, dance, theater, film festivals, museums, and galleries
- Portland, Oregon (OR) has been ranked:
Schedule an appointment here!
Please reference where you saw the position and ID 165035 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Mohs Dermatology Physician Job in Portland, Oregon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.